• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Rifles inc GROUP BUY?

Lrdchaos

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2011
Oklahoma
For those of you that participated in the group buy, How did it work out? I'm thinking about sending my Sendero in for a full workup. With accuratization(sp) bolt work, new barrel, new stock, and muzzle brake. Looking to make this rifle unique and mine. Looking for info from members that have had them do work on their rifles.

Its an amazing group buy. They do fantastic work with very short wait times. I got my rifle trued rebarreled ceracoted and muzzle threaded in less than a month.

Last edited:
They are quick with the work and it is professionally done, I'm very happy with mine

When I talked to Chad about 2 months ago he told me full builds are out a year, might wanna call him to verify that. My 2nd build is due out this month, Chad has had my parts since Aug.

Group buy is excellent, no regrets at all. Just supply a quality contoured barrel blank and ship the barreled action to them with a filled out group buy form.
If you want LRI to bed the stock you have to supply an un-inletted stock blank, that's the only way he'll do it and then its $750 for inletting and bedding and a lengthy but worth while wait for some true art work.

Last edited:
Ok I will keep that in mind. I called Souther Precision Rifles today and they were very reasonable. Probably a toss up to who builds the best rifle. I need to get accurate numbers for LGI in regards to prices. I don't know how many forum members have had work completed.

Another very satisfied customer here. 30 day turn around for me back in October. Gorski can you clarify the parts sent in August were for the group buy or a full build?

They've done so many of them that they are in the lowest price quoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wondering since he's been so successful with the M700 and this group buy are there any plans to support the Savage in the same manner? A LRI Savage Group Buy...seems like the Savage action could be greatly enhanced with the same treatment...has anyone asked this? I know he's busy and dont want to bother him about it...

Was wondering since he's been so successful with the M700 and this group buy are there any plans to support the Savage in the same manner? A LRI Savage Group Buy...seems like the Savage action could be greatly enhanced with the same treatment...has anyone asked this? I know he's busy and dont want to bother him about it...

Chad has stated that the next group buy will be Winchester. No specific date yet.

I had a full job done, and got my optic coated the same color. He did a great job.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395330173.255862.jpg

My rifle was done in just under 4 weeks and I am very pleased with it. Chad is extremely helpful and truly cares about the customer. It's not as nice as a TacticalRifles.net masterpiece but it gets the job done.

.......and if anybody gets a moist vagina about my joke above please drown yourself in semen.

Group buy is excellent, no regrets at all. Just supply a quality contoured barrel blank and ship the barreled action to them with a filled out group buy form.
If you want LRI to bed the stock you have to supply an un-inletted stock blank, that's the only way he'll do it and then its $750 for inletting and bedding and a lengthy but worth while wait for some true art work.

If I remember correctly my 6 Creed was $110 for inletting and 300 for bedding, course that was year and half ago, but don't think the prices went up that much.

First time viewer of this rifle? You must be new:)

LOL. No, I've seen it before, but I've just never complimented you on it until now ;)
The picture of the 300 group is however new to me.
I sent my parts to LRI for a full build about a month ago. I was quoted 3-4 months for my 6.5 creedmoor full build.

Here is mine LRI from the group buy, M24 clone in 300wm,
22.5" Obermeyer 1-10", PTG bolt with M16 extractor, Surefire Socom flashhider

Here is the only pic I have with a group, 5 shot suppressed with a Surefire Socom 7.62RC and 190 Bergers. First round through the suppressor on a clean bore was the little flier. After that group I adjusted my poi and started smacking steel all the way out to 1400yds.

Last edited: