• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Time Listener, First Time Caller in CA

König

Private
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2020
I'd say that I'm new to the forums, but I've been mooching information for years and finally decided to join the party. Grew up in the NE living in "free state"(s) like Vermont but now live in CA... 🤷‍♂️

If anyone has any good insights on 3 gun competitions in general or specifically in SoCal - I've been looking at picking up a new hobby.

Thanks!

You haven't ever lived anywhere I would consider free but atleast your trying.

Well thanks for the support anyways :cool:

I suppose freedom might be subjective/relative in some ways, but I don't think there's a state in the US with less firearm regulations than Vermont? Could stand corrected here though.

Welcome to CA :)

I don't have any insights concerning 3 -gun in SoCal; however, Frank Galli & Marc Taylor (Alaska Precision Rifle) will be coming to San Diego this upcoming February for 2 days of precision rifle training.

Reactions: König
Welcome to CA :)

I don't have any insights concerning 3 -gun in SoCal; however, Frank Galli & Marc Taylor (Alaska Precision Rifle) will be coming to San Diego this upcoming February for 2 days of precision rifle training.

Thanks for the welcome and for sharing this - it sounds really interesting! I saw some threads in the forum for Alaska Precision Rifle classes but they all seemed to be in the past... Could you point me in the right direction to dig into the details?

Thanks for the welcome and for sharing this - it sounds really interesting! I saw some threads in the forum for Alaska Precision Rifle classes but they all seemed to be in the past... Could you point me in the right direction to dig into the details?

Welcome! I spoke to Marc last week and he will be finalizing the training schedule with Frank this month in order to post the details this October. Once I see it online I'll send you a link.

Welcome to the forum, from So. Cal.
There is a lot of good information and folks here to learn from.