• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long time lurker, First time poster, Retired/Disabled OIF vet from the PNW

gonefirefighting

Private
Minuteman
Thought I would quit lurking and stat posting and contributing to the community you guys have fostered here. have to say there are some pretty sharp minds on here and I like the group effort in helping the younger, non military and less experienced in getting some good info and skill sets. Bravo to you all for stepping up this role as I have read on the site over the years. Besides, if the time ever comes, these skills may protect family's everywhere. lets just hope that never happens.

As for me? well I was hit by a roadside bomb in 05 while driving around in iraq, spent 5 years in recover and was retired in 2010, I have always been a shooter and got even more education and experience over seas and am a avid collector and builder of long gun platforms. being retired my stable is pretty fat and bulging at the seams and on a daily basis I am found predator hunting in the pacific north west. I am now a national spokesperson for the wounded warrior project and when I am not deflating coyotes I am doing my best to honor and empower this generations greatest group of injured veterans

glad to be on board!