• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Longrifles Inc. a Big Thanks!

sturkis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
phoenix,az
Chad , I wanted you to know in the Gunsite match yesterday there was 3) of your rifles in the competition. All 3 rifles finished from 1st to 11th place. Thats a pretty good showing for your rifles. Doug Trego came in first with a score of 280 out of 300. A score of 285 is the range record. There were no questionable hits as 90% were center punched. We all appreciate the hard work you put into each of them and the attention to detain they show! We are very happy with them and will be sending more to you to be built. Thanks again.

Mike Smith, Doug Trego and Tom Olson

Re: Longrifles Inc. a Big Thanks!

Shoosh!!!! I like having a good turn around time
laugh.gif
. On a serious note, that's a damn fine showing.

good to know.

t

No greater compliment for a Gum Maker IMO than to build a rifle that works, and is accurate. Congrats to the shooters.

Pretty good showing for sure. It seems he builds an excellent rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sturkis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chad , I wanted you to know in the Gunsite match yesterday there was 3) of your rifles in the competition. All 3 rifles finished from 1st to 11th place. Thats a pretty good showing for your rifles. Doug Trego came in first with a score of 280 out of 300. A score of 285 is the range record. There were no questionable hits as 90% were center punched. We all appreciate the hard work you put into each of them and the attention to detain they show! We are very happy with them and will be sending more to you to be built. Thanks again.

Mike Smith, Doug Trego and Tom Olson </div></div>

What were you guys shooting? Chad built my 6 Creed, hope to see a 1st place at 600yd BR in June - Aug.
IMG_0799_zpsdb18c509.jpg

I would like to agree with sturkis, the rifles are shooting really good. Thank you Chad for the quick turn around awesome rifle.

Glad to know things are working well.

There's a bit of a story behind all this. Mike and Doug had experienced a bit of tough luck as of late. Their rifles came to us in pretty rough shape.

Its nice to know they're now shooting to potential and that hammers/mallets are no longer part of their loadout when going to the range.

Keep it up gents. Find those extra 6 little points Doug!

C.