• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Look what followed me home from Scheel's!

ACard

Chief Mad Hatter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2020
Cowtown
I was just about ready to place a pre order direct and was dreading the wait when I stopped at Scheel's yesterday just to see what they had, or did not have in reloading components... and damned if they did not have 4 Zero's on the shelf! I could not pass the chance. Now if I can only find fucking shell holders in stock somewhere! I cant wait to get this baby operational.
tempImageK33q9z.jpg

I was just about ready to place a pre order direct and was dreading the wait when I stopped at Scheel's yesterday just to see what they had, or did not have in reloading components... and damned if they did not have 4 Zero's on the shelf! I could not pass the chance. Now if I can only find fucking shell holders in stock somewhere! I cant wait to get this baby operational.
View attachment 7563262
Does the Zero from Scheels come with an Inline Fabrication quick attach plate? I thought I read somewhere or seen a video from 419 that these presses were gonna have these included? Thanks

I ask because I ordered mine yesterday from Scheels... Said they only had a few left..

Does the Zero from Scheels come with an Inline Fabrication quick attach plate? I thought I read somewhere or seen a video from 419 that these presses were gonna have these included? Thanks
This is copied from Area 419: “We will ship all presses with a standard bolt-down plate, but will also have available Inline Fabrication plates for the system that will mount seamlessly.”
I would say it’s not included. It also show the quick plate for $20.

Reactions: ICU22250
Nice, now if you only had powder, bullets, and primers to feed it ;)

Last edited:
Nice, now if you only had powder, bullets, and primers to feed it ;)
Oh I have most of those bases covered. Lol.. But could still use more of all of it, one can never have too much of a good thing..

Reactions: ACard
Scheel's has been a big help to me in figuring out what my dad left me in his reloading kit. They have one particular person who has been phenomenal in helping me.

As I understand, Scheel's has a very good hiring process for its different departments.

Reactions: ACard
Scheels is a great shop. The most impressive interaction we've had with them was this summer when I went and did vendor training to dozens of their firearm department associates. They flew them in from all over to get trainings on products. We sell to lots of companies, they're the only one to do something like this. Good on them - this commitment to training is rare among the big-box chains.

Scheels is a great shop. The most impressive interaction we've had with them was this summer when I went and did vendor training to dozens of their firearm department associates. They flew them in from all over to get trainings on products. We sell to lots of companies, they're the only one to do something like this. Good on them - this commitment to training is rare among the big-box chains.
All of my experiences at Scheel's have been very positive and I would hazard a guess that it is a reflection of them being so supportive of opportunities like you have provided

Does the Zero from Scheels come with an Inline Fabrication quick attach plate? I thought I read somewhere or seen a video from 419 that these presses were gonna have these included?
All of my experiences at Scheel's have been very positive and I would hazard a guess that it is a reflection of them being so supportive of opportunities like you have provided
I believe they are also employee owned. It sometimes makes a big difference when employee’s have some skin in the game. When they do more than punch the clock it helps.

Scheels is awesome. I'm lucky enough to live within 5 miles of one. A few years back, Gander Mountain and Sportsmans Warehouse both came to town looking for a piece of the action. They're both gone and Scheels is still packed every day.

Scheels needs to open up a store here in the Tampa area.
Then BPS can go back to selling fishing gear and cheap chinese clothing.

Pretty but I'll stick with my Dillon. Every couple years someone comes up with something they say is better.

Scheels needs to open up a store here in the Tampa area.
Then BPS can go back to selling fishing gear and cheap chinese clothing.
Yep, its amazing how much the buda cabelas has gone down hill since they got bought by bass pro. I dont even bother going in there anymore.

Please, Jesus and Santa, bring me a Scheels.

Reactions: DeadAss
We don't even have a Cabelas in Florida.
BPS never updates their products, and their house brand footwear and clothing sucks serious ass.
Cabelas always had good quality house branded stuff because it was premium gear with their name on it.

BPS is like buying stuff that Uncle Sam bidded out.

Cheapest wins.

Meanwhile, I'm still rockin' a single stage MEC Marksman.