• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

look what the UPS man brought today

R.Walters

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2009
Clarke County, Va
9un02s.jpg
23rad0g.jpg
nv1w8w.jpg
i will be finished with it on saturday. i have a lilja ar24 that my gunsmith did a radical lookin fluting job on it, too bad its getting paineted

Re: look what the UPS man brought today

thank you. watin on parts is a bitch tho. i got that scope off of optics planet. i suggest to any future buyer from that company, that if it aint in stock dont waste youre time. 2 months and 12-14 phone calls later i finally got it today

yea i was lookin through the box. and i was like damn! theres and armadillo bottle opener.

Yummy!

smile.gif

That looks exactly like my 6.5 Grendel build with the Vltor MUR1 upper reciever, Magpul PRS FDE Stock, FDE Ergo Grip, Larue Tactical 1.5 Optic Mount, NightForce Scope, Larue Tactical Bi-pod Mount but I went with the Daniel Defense 12.0" M4 rail. I have the Larue 13.2" Rail on a .223/AR-15 White Oak Armament 18" barreled SPR.

65Grendelpic7-1.jpg

65Grendelpic5-1.jpg

I think I have like 10 of those Larue bottle openers from previous orders also they used to send steak seasoning and free hats.

I see alot of those FDE Ergo grips being sent with black palm shelfs tho. I got mine in FDE thankfully or i would have to paint the black.

you can barely see it under the handguard but it is spiral fluted. i wish i would of taken pics before assembly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you can barely see it under the handguard but it is spiral fluted. i wish i would of taken pics before assembly </div></div>

Yea, i noticed that. Dude, that thing looks badass :}

did you paint your palm grip or did you buy it somewhere?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bought it from rainier arms. thanks vin rock</div></div>

got it thanks...

That is VERY nice. Congrats on what looks like a GREAT rifle.

nice looking stuff i try and buy a lot of my AR stuff from larue...i have really enjoyed doing business with them and their stuff is bulletproof i wish my ar had some of those mods haha nice rigs!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hmm i wonder who i copied longrange30...haha great looking gun check this out...
34g98vl.jpg
hwiwm0.jpg
2ty5v.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah but mine <span style="font-weight: bold">isnt</span> a .223/5.56 like everybody else's. I think I gotcha beat with the NightForce Optic too. lol.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">6.5x38 Grendel</span></span>

longrange30, hehehe you dont have a young mfg match bolt
laugh.gif
. i was going to put a 5.5 to 22 nf on there but i put it on the 308. 223 dosent need anything but a 3.5 15. even tho this is a 6.5 to 20

If I was your driver you wouldn't have gotten it. It would be mine. Just kidding LOOKS SWEET

thank you guys. just need to pick up some match ammo. and ill post groups when i shoot