• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors LOOKING AT AN SRT ARMS INTEGRAL,

TORKAR

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2009
York, Pennsyltucky
Anyone deal with SRT Arms? Spoke to them about an integral for a my MK III and a 77/22. Not sure which to start with.

Any experience with their products???

Re: LOOKING AT AN SRT ARMS INTEGRAL,

I recently got a stainless Mk3 integral with a 7.8" barrel from them. The fit and finish is very good. I've only shot it indoors at my warehouse so I can't really comment on how quiet it is compared to my screw on SWR Spectre. Be prepared for a wait if you can't find one in stock. Here are a couple of crappy pics that have the SRT pistol in them.

Suppressedpistols002.jpg

Suppressedpistols005.jpg

Three cans from them last year. Titanium Hurrican XL and Shadow XL , and a stainless Commanche.

As far as purchasing with them I had excellent customer service and follow through. Lots of time and patience on the phone getting me the right products with plenty of advice, and most importantly they beat the quoted delivery time.

Once in hand there fit/finish was excellent and so far quality and performance has been everything promised.

Compared to many other stories concerning other suppressor manufacturers, I would rate my experience very highly.

I have many cans and integrals from Doug, all have been top notch, and excellent C.S. For integrals and custom builds SRT would be hard to beat.