• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for 210 berger Vld bullets

dan25

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2012
I just got a custom AJ Brown 300 win mag. It has a 26" Mike Rock Barrel with a 1-10 twist. I am trying to a long range hunting load worked up. Does anyone have any suggestions? Anyone know where I can actually buy 210 berger vlds? I can't find them anywhere. Any help would be appreicated. I am a newby. I will post pictures soon.

Nobody knows where there are any 210 berger vld hunting bullets?

Brownells doesn't have them. They are out of stock.

Dan, sportsmans warehouse had the targets in 210 here in Las Vegas. I too am looking for the hunting 210s only cause my sendero 300 loves them and its spring and I wanna shoot. Never expected this to have happened regarding not finding bullets. I'd be happy to help you out if your thought about going that route? Dave

The hunters are the original bullet design from Berger, and then when match shooters were having then disintegrate enroute to the target board, they redesigned them with a slightly thicker jacket to withstand the stress.
I have seen minor shifts in bearing surface from lot to lot, and I mean tiny, so when you do find the hunters, try to stock up all from the same lot number. FYI.