• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for 22 LR steel targets for long range match

MarkCZ

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2018
I am looking for steel targets that are tricky, something different. Let me see what you have? Something I can buy or make. I have the standard stuff, gongs, KYL, etc. I am looking for some targets with a small hole to shoot thur and hit a target behind. I have a 3" hole, but would like smaller. I just saw a Snake Chamber, going to make one.
Mark

Reactions: Pre64
Target Hanging Solutions has some neat stuff and the owner is a great guy. Here are a couple he offers:
C5E055AC-A64C-4299-BEEB-4E2FCF46A35D.png
403CA7B0-F5DD-436C-9829-2A510CCE912D.png

Reactions: camocorvette
Place a target behind a spinner if you have one. You shoot at the lower plate of the spinner to knock it out of the way. Then you get points for impacting the back target.

One time we did it with a spinner at 65yds and steel gopher target at 80yds.

One time it was like 90yds and the rear target was tighter to it but like an 1.00" or 1.5".

And just state the spinner has to be moving or no points allotted to prevent shooters from taking hostage shots around the spinner. RO can declare the spinner "dead" and the shooter must re-engage it.

Last edited: