• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment looking for 250 pcs of same headstamp 243 brass

I’ve got 250-300 new Peterson large rifle 243 brass, never been fired. It was from a bulk 500rd box. I’ll keep 200 if you want the rest or whatever, don’t care. $0.90 a round and I’ll pay the freight.

I have a butt-load of 3x Federal brass. It's dirty and I can't guarantee that all primer pockets are still tight, but it would meet the bar for "cheap plinking brass".

I have a butt-load of 3x Federal brass. It's dirty and I can't guarantee that all primer pockets are still tight, but it would meet the bar for "cheap plinking brass".
SY, I know this post is five months old, but I just started looking for FC 243 brass. If you still have it, here's my questions:

- was it fired in a gas gun or bolt gun?
- were the loads hot in your opinion?
- would you not reload it yourself?
- how much/piece?

Thanks,
Joe

SY, I know this post is five months old, but I just started looking for FC 243 brass. If you still have it, here's my questions:

- was it fired in a gas gun or bolt gun?
- were the loads hot in your opinion?
- would you not reload it yourself?
- how much/piece?

Thanks,
Joe

Sorry, I no longer have it.