• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for 300 win mag Black HIlls 190 or 210 Matchkings

dan25

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2012
Just had a custom rifle built by AJ brown. 300 win mag, Remington aciton, rock creek barrel. The gun is reamed for Black Hills Matchkings. I cannot find it anywhere. If anyone has some and would be willing to sell, it would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.

If you have any Academy Sports and Outdoors near you go for a look. I've seen A LOT of .300 WM Ammo on the Shelves these days due to venders running out of just about Everything Else. They might not have the Black Hills Stuff in particular but they do have a lot of the Factory Match and Ballistic Tip Stuff that are pretty accurate.

Good Luck and Glad to see fellow Members helping each other out in need like above!

Cheers.

HOG.

Whatever I have will be the 190's. There might be a box and a half, but whatever there is, it is one price for the lot. -0- I will even stand the shipping in a flat rate box!

If you are looking to use this rifle for hunting, I have several (4-5) part boxes from SW Ammo with different bullets, they will be the same price.

It may be Hornady but pretty sure it is the same bullet, BH does not make bullets they use Winchester brass and SMK or AMAX bullets, at least in the 30-8 line. I believe Scottsdale Gun Club in Scottsdale AZ has Hornady. Every time I go there I wish I had a 300 WM because they always seem to have it. Actually I see 300WM everywhere now that you mention it.....

You can always call SW Ammo as well.

Good luck!

I will take the Black Hills Matchking for sure. How much do you want for everything? Thanks alot. I appreciate your reply. Might be easier to close the deal if you send to my personal email at [email protected]

I just looked, I have 1 box of Black Hills 190 Gr. I guess I shot the other to get the brass. I loaded some 210 bergers and never looked back. I'll be in the office in the morning and will email you to get info. As for the cost, the -0- means zero, nothing. I'm not going to use it and if it will help you,,,,,,,,,,