• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a 22 steel target

bhoges

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2003
Plainview,NY
I have a ton of steel but its all rifle AR500. Heavy as hell and doesn't move with a 22. I was shooting my out to 400 yards yesterday. I'm looking for a reactive target like the TTM one of have. Something that's a silhouette that has a heat and chest flapper. I already have a KYL target. thanks

it may not be a great 400 yard target but it spins when hit with a 22 lr I only picked this one because of the pic
if sniping targets is your cup of tea if not you could get magneto speed t 1000's to flash when you hit them
they will indicate a 22lr hit and flash real pretty like we have one unit and put Velcro on 5 other targets switching which one we are shooting might pick up 2 maybe 3 more of them. good luck on what ever you get .

Another vote for shootingtargets7. Com. I have their KYL rack and several of the 3/16" steel which reacts well to 22s at range. Consider marking the stand "22lr" or somesuch... Pic is from my flooded range after the recent hurricane, but you can see the 22lr steel is marked.

Attachments

• 20200916_160956.jpg
    20200916_160956.jpg
    773.5 KB · Views: 58
Just ordered up the KYL rack from shootingtargets, they have a 20 dollar off sale right now, think i only payed 140 or so.

Not sure if they still do but MGM use to make some rim fire specific targets.

These guy sell rimfire inserts that you can swap out with the center fire inserts with.....

Nice target but still heavy to hump into the field. Wish I could find that in 1/4 inch steel. Thanks still might get one.

Reactions: Bd1
Just checked MGM website. They have a 22 section with thinner poppers, dualing tree, plate racks, etc.

picked up one of those know your limit targets for the 22lr they are a blast , also picked up 4 of those t1000 magneto speed flashers to hang on the back of steel targets for my pop and myself when he shooting 22lr past or at 300 yards more or less around other people shooting larger calibers you just can't hear the little hit from a 22 when the range is noisy but you will see the flash when they work they are really neat .

Reactions: bhoges