• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Looking for a 3-18 mil/mil scope

Wanting To Buy

davos

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2020
Eyeballing the 3-18x44 Trijicon Tenmile or the 3.5-18x50 Vudu. I am open to other options, however it must be Japanese, American, or European made and in that price range. (with comparable clarity in the glass) Thanks

Eyeballing the 3-18x44 Trijicon Tenmile or the 3.5-18x50 Vudu. I am open to other options, however it must be Japanese, American, or European made and in that price range. (with comparable clarity in the glass) Thanks
I have a 4-20 Japanese made Tract listed in the PX.

I have a 3-18x44 sig tango 6 with md3 ret and levelplex. I'd really be interested in trading for @Prebanpaul eotech Vudu 5-25. If @davos wants to arrange the trades and payment I would be in.

Ended up grabbing an Optika6 and the Vudu to compare. Highly satisfied with both. Thanks for the advice, gentlemen.

The Meopta is incredibly clear, very unexpected for <$700(!), mil reticle is actually quite nice, illumination is done very well, the obscenely large magnification ring is annoying though.

Vudu build quality is fantastic, well thought out by the engineers, and just smooth. It's a pleasure to manipulate.