• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Looking for a Bix'n Andy TacSport PRO Two Stage

Wanting To Buy

Changed

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2012
    Per the above, I'm looking for a right hand two stage TacSport PRO.

Willing to buy outright or trade for my Trigger Tech two stage.

Looking for one or two units.

I have one I would sell as i have went to single stage only ......Curved tigger shoe and not sure on round count or age as it was on gun i bought But no issues with it at all ......would take 200 shipped for it.......

I have one I would sell as i have went to single stage only ......Curved tigger shoe and not sure on round count or age as it was on gun i bought But no issues with it at all ......would take 200 shipped for it.......
    PM Sent

I’ve seen them instock several places lately. Not as many tacsport standards that I’ve been wanting to try

Reactions: Changed
    I’ve seen them instock several places lately. Not as many tacsport standards that I’ve been wanting to try
    I picked up the TacSport standard 2-stage... its a nice trigger. Realistically, I don't run my trigger below 10 oz anyway. I do like the adjustment range of the Pro I have.