• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

looking for a chronograph PROCHRONO???

whitenup11

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2013
middle america
any used the PROCHRONO digital chronograph. there is one listed on amazon for 94 dollars. Is this good quality? do you get what you pay for? thanks

I have been using one for 4 or 5 years. It always seems to match the listed velocities of factory ammunition I have checked, and the come ups I have used based on the velocity listed have been accurate out to 800 yds. My wife bought it for me as a Christmas gift from Midway, it was really reasonable on sale.

I have one, works very well. I am thinking of selling it to upgrade to a Magnetospeed, however.

I just recently switched to the Pro Chrono Digital from a Shooting Chrony Alpha. I like the Pro Chrono Digital best. It seems to be less fussy about the setup and ambient lighting conditions, plus the sky screens are a little quicker to set up. I am not currently using the digital interface that lets you plot everything from a computer, but it could be a neat feature in some situations.

Get a Magnetospeed and be Done with the Bull _ _ _ _ ! I have had a pro chrono and have a Chrony Gamma Pro they ate a pain to set up and very sensitive to light source. Take about 3 mins to set up Magneto speed!

Get a Magnetospeed and be Done with the Bull _ _ _ _ ! I have had a pro chrono and have a Chrony Gamma Pro they ate a pain to set up and very sensitive to light source. Take about 3 mins to set up Magneto speed!

I'll be getting a MagnetoSpeed as well, after I shot my Chrony (multiple times) the last time I used it because it just didn't work worth a damn anymore. It's frustrating when you have to hold up everyone else to set up your chronograph only to find out that the light isn't right and it won't read.