• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Looking for a CZ 527 action

MrSmith

Private
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2009
4<
Collecting for a winter project. Anyone have one on the shelf because your plans changed. Maybe your dog chewed off the barrel and stock and you never got around to repairing it. .223 Rem boltface. Trigger and mag a plus.

Thank you,
MrSmith

These bumps will be in remembrance of a a very good and very wise friend. RIP.

On getting ready for work: "It's amazing how turning on the TV can make it take 15 minutes longer just to put on your socks"

Bump 1 of 3.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Agreed. I have found the action available and for sale with just a quick web search. Wanted to check here first. Kinda like getting a puppy from a breeder or from the pound.

Thank you,
MrSmith

On going to the gym: "Ok, first you have to decide how many days a week you're going to go. Then you have to go every day, get in your vehicle, drive there, park and turn off the engine. Then if you decide, as you sit there, that today just not a gym day you can leave. But you have to go. You miss five days and you won't even remember who gym is".

Bump 2 of 3.

Thank you,
MrSmith

On life : He walked into my office with a termination check for me to sign. One of our dozer hands had quit due to "personal problems". As I signed the check he said " I don't know of any personal problem that can't be improved with a paycheck".

Bump 3 of 3.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Just curious, what are your plans? Here is my 527 with Pac-Nor 1:7 twist barrel, setting in a HS precision stock. I had it cerakoted patriot brown. It's my woodchuck gun around the farm.
20170415_195203.jpg

Hmm .. Nice. Same basic idea. Gonna chamber for 5.45 X 39mm, have to get a barrel blank, a bit lighter than yours. Stock: yes, , I'll thread for a can, Zeiss scope and rings I got laying around after upgrading the .308, I use a backpack, so no bipod. A slightly heavier sling. I have a Tam that needs a home. Nice chuck rifle, my concept is toward a prairie dog gun, just a zippy little fun shooter.

Thank you,
MrSmith