• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking for a Defiance SA DBM

jonaddis84

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.area419.com
Did any of you guys happen to buy more of the defiance dbm than you needed when they were cheap and want to help a brother out? Just hoping for one for a stock I forgot I ordered inlet for it.

Thanks
Jon

Sent from my GS5 on Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not to change the subject, but I'm like you, except about a Surgeon. Had my eye on one back before you saw all these guys with them but never made the purchase. Regret it everyday now since you can't purchase them like you use to. Found a few Defiance's available a month ago, and will probably just purchase one of them. Love the stiffness and strength of the surgeon though, but hearing awesome things of Defiance. Wished I could help you out with a cheap one. It would help me as well.
Did any of you guys happen to buy more of the defiance dbm than you needed when they were cheap and want to help a brother out? Just hoping for one for a stock I forgot I ordered inlet for it.

Thanks
Jon

Sent from my GS5 on Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not to change the subject, but I'm like you, except about a Surgeon. Had my eye on one back before you saw all these guys with them but never made the purchase. Regret it everyday now since you can't purchase them like you use to. Found a few Defiance's available a month ago, and will probably just purchase one of them. Love the stiffness and strength of the surgeon though, but hearing awesome things of Defiance. Wished I could help you out with a cheap one. It would help me as well.

Third Generation Shooting Supply has a shit ton of Surgeon SA DBMs. :)