• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a good deal on an AICS.

Re: Looking for a good deal on an AICS.

I bought my Chasis through Mile High Shooting they were very friendly, and were able to answer my questions and at the time were able price competitively.

the lowest you are going to find one is around $1050. Just so you know, these never go on sale.

mile high or the guys at eurooptic will be able to hook you up.

I was just a mile high 2 weeks ago and they had some hanging up on the wall that were cheaper than I recall seeing them anywhere else lately.

Cheap and shooting dont go together now days....... Period!

I know they aren't cheap. Im not trying to sound arrogant, but I'm not worried about money. I'm just not wanting to spend alot more on the same product. I'm also getting an atlas bipod and the badger fwd rail system. ( not sure the name) I'm gonna do some shopping at mile high. Thanks for the reply!

If you're planning on running the B.O. Rail on the AICS you should just consider the AX Chassis instead.

So the AX looks like an awesome chassis. But I'm not looking for the full pistol grip. For some reason I love the look of the 2.0.

Have you used the aics before. Many do not like the feel of it. It took many hours of dry firing in position to set it up for me. I love it now but the transition wasn't fun. Mile high is gtg.

I placed my order with mile high. Glad I got to talk to a woman that worked there. She recommended a better monopod than the one I had picked out. Bad thing is... The tan AICS is on back order for awhile. So all my goodies are gonna come in except the AICS. And that's what I need to install everythng. I'll be in Brazil when my stock comes in, so I'll have a bunch of paperweights sitting around waiting on the stock. But its all good.. I would rather be waiting on what I need than not have it at all.
Thanks for the recommendations!