• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Looking for a lighter weight 338 lapua

backyardsniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2011
pottsville, ky
Looking for a "lighter weight" one to go with my heavy 338. The big one is 20lb so anything in the 8-12 lb range. Just seeing what's out there. Would really be interested if Any body happen to have one on a manners EH -5. Let me know what y'all got.

I would also add that for the absolute right gun I might be interested in trading my AI AX 2013 model 338 lapua. I would also possibly sell it if somebody was interested.

Been kicking around the idea of selling mine...
Tac-338, 26” proof barrel, MDT ESS chassis
Built by Mile High in Erie, Co
I believe it’s around 12lb with 5-25 mk5
Roughly 75 rounds on the barrel
Pm me if you’re wanting more info

Reactions: LiveToDrive
The Christensen Arms MPR surprised the hell out of me. An amazing piece. The muzzle brake is phenomenal.

I just don't dig the Christensen. Ive owned 2 and it seems that around the 500rd mark they start to throw the cold bore shot. That's strictly an observation on my part and is only my opinion but I just don't trust them for long term use.

good luck to you sir at 9.00 ok saw some for 6.99 per round but others are 10.00 per shot that's nuts , I am happy to stick to my 308 at only 1.90 per shot or my 6.5 that I either have to load my self or I 😭😭😭can't find anywhere lol or pay 3.00 per shot as if that was ever happening .

good luck to you sir at 9.00 ok saw some for 6.99 per round but others are 10.00 per shot that's nuts , I am happy to stick to my 308 at only 1.90 per shot or my 6.5 that I either have to load my self or I 😭😭😭can't find anywhere lol or pay 3.00 per shot as if that was ever happening .
The heck you talking about lol

Kasey

The bullets are $.55 each and about $.40 worth of powder plus a $.04 primer. Even if I bought new brass everytime it would only be about $3.80 per shot but reusing the brass I'm in it about about $ 1.00 or $1.25 per shot. I can live with that for 338 lapua ammo