• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a long range scope for my 6.5 creedmore.

Moon757

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2020
I'm unsure of which forum I should post this in so I'll put it here and hopefully someone can poi t me in the right direction! -thanks

Make sure you buy a scope with the correct eye relief.

1603052084984.png

Don't get more scope than your rifle can handle.

1603052305414.png

Make sure you have a rock solid mount.

1603052467434.png

I'm unsure of which forum I should post this in so I'll put it here and hopefully someone can poi t me in the right direction! -thanks
I used to have a 6.5 creed, but then realized it made me super gay. So I sold it and now shoot 6BR.

Seriously though, there is a whole fucking scope section. I have a Vortex PST 6-24, way more magnification for 1100yds that I'm able to shoot to.

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
I believe that it all depends on whether you're looking for "Government Contract Over-runs" and all that.

If it doesn't say "Tactical" in a tacit, tactful manner in the description, then run away fast. And make sure that the 'clicks' are tactile, too.

Reactions: 1J04 and lightman
Can somebody please define how long is long range?

Long range is techenically defined as "way out there." Where as ELR is only commonly referred to as way the fuck out there. While artillery shoots all the way over there. And missiles shoot way over there. ICBM's shoot way the fuck over there. Hope this helps.

I saw a bad ass scope at a lgs. Mint condition countersniper. With paperwork for 576 bucks.

• Wow
Reactions: Bender
How about putting it in the Sniper's Hide Rifle Scopes forum......

I have a Vortex Gen II on my 6.5
-Sorry never actually joined a forum before. I was referred to this one and I havent figure the website out yet. Snarky remarks like that dont help and honestly it makes me not even want to reach out. So thanks for the useful info 👍

Not the cheapest, but what you get for the money is supposed to be light years ahead of the competition— feel free to chime in if anyone else has had good experience:

-Sorry never actually joined a forum before. I was referred to this one and I havent figure the website out yet. Snarky remarks like that dont help and honestly it makes me not even want to reach out. So thanks for the useful info 👍

I remember my first day on the internet

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Moon757
Razor Gen 2 4.5x 27 is a solid option. Top tier scopes will all perform. Pick a reticle you like and use that as your deciding factor.

Reactions: Moon757
moa or mrad?

Ffp or sfp.

*runs away....*
I prefer moa over mrad just because I'm used to moa and usually mrad scope are extremely expensive. I like first focal plan magnification but second is always better for multiple targets and faster adjustments. I'm liking the vortex razor gen 2 but I'm always open to learn more and see better options

I have no idea where to even start with this...

How about I start by saying the 6.5 creedmore doesn't exist. Or was the OP talking about a 6.5 creedmoor?

😂 dear god man I own a 1800 gun not a 6000 gun. Thanks for the help though I'm just to poor for that type of shooting.
If you go to cheap you will ride the struggle bus. Example when you dial 1 mil, you want it to be repeatable. You want 1 mil every time. Not .9 or 1.2 when you dial 1. You go to cheap you buy twice.

If you go to cheap you will ride the struggle bus. Example when you dial 1 mil, you want it to be repeatable. You want 1 mil every time. Not .9 or 1.2 when you dial 1. You go to cheap you but twice.
Good to know I'll probably save up for a more expensive one then. 3-4k is tops for me though. I like to use my guns and if I scratch a 7k scope I may cry

I have no idea where to even start with this...

How about I start by saying the 6.5 creedmore doesn't exist. Or was the OP talking about a 6.5 creedmoor?
Yea I didnt double check my spelling and you sound like one of those girls in High school that corrects your sentences 😂 super useful

Quigley-Ford

Nah, joking...I like the Bushnell DMR2 Pro. Look for one in the PX, or you can get them on sale at GA Precision sometimes.

Good to know I'll probably save up for a more expensive one then. 3-4k is tops for me though. I like to use my guns and if I scratch a 7k scope I may cry
Like I said,all top tier scopes perform. Super expensive scopes you are buying quality that won’t change anything. Fancier feeling knobs, better glass etc. As long as they track and return to zero you are good. The razor Gen 2 won’t let you down. Black Friday sales are usually good for large purchases like that.

I have a Gen 1 Vortex Razor EBR-1 retical MOA/MOA that I am planning on selling, if you are interested.