• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a place in South Dakota to shoot Prairie Dogs

Codiekfx400

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
I am looking for a Rancher or Indian guide in South Dakota to shoot some prairie dogs. If anyone has a contact they would like to share I would appreciate it. Pm me if possible. Thanks Codie

On-x has Prarie dog towns mapped. From what I've seen so far, they are pretty accurate.

I'd say you could probably find a few towns in the area you want to shoot them in and knock on a few doors. Unless you want someone to repeatedly hand you chilled wine and charcuterie while you shoot, or whatever people pay big money for to shoot varmints.

I know a few places in east colorado/west kansas/west nebraska.
Dunno no kinda south dakota shit :)

On-x has Prarie dog towns mapped. From what I've seen so far, they are pretty accurate.

I'd say you could probably find a few towns in the area you want to shoot them in and knock on a few doors. Unless you want someone to repeatedly hand you chilled wine and charcuterie while you shoot, or whatever people pay big money for to shoot varmints.
They dropped that feature this year. Unless you also happened to save waypoints on those towns

Careful prairie dogs carry monkeypox (OK, well those were the ones importnat to be used as pets, but I'm sure they got out andmixed with the wild locals).

Sobo’s outfitters in Scenic, SD.

Monkeypox, if cooked well is a none issue...