Rifle Competition Events Looking for a Pro - Gap Grind 2022

410scotts

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2022
Maryland
I just attended the 4 day Comprehensive Precision Rifle Couse at K&M and had an awesome time. The course was excellent, the facility immaculate and the instructors top notch. I learned so much at the class but I am truly a beginner to PRS.

I'm hoping to find a pro to team up with for the event. I plan to attend a couple local matches (Maryland) this summer to continue to improve on what I learned at K&M.

Thanks,
Scott

Reactions: dscl

sachsmart

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Dec 29, 2020
    Come and shoot the MDPRS series. You will be ready for the grind.

dscl

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 12, 2021
    Illinois
    I just attended the 4 day Comprehensive Precision Rifle Couse at K&M and had an awesome time. The course was excellent, the facility immaculate and the instructors top notch. I learned so much at the class but I am truly a beginner to PRS.

I'm hoping to find a pro to team up with for the event. I plan to attend a couple local matches (Maryland) this summer to continue to improve on what I learned at K&M.

Thanks,
    Scott
    It really was an amazing experience wasn't it! Hope to see you there!

~
    Jay

lennyo3034

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Apr 18, 2010
    USA
    Where in Maryland?

As mentioned MDPRS is in MD and PA. Quantico also has matches in NOVA.

sachsmart

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Dec 29, 2020
    I'm in the Columbia Area. I was looking at the MDPRS schedule and hope to get signed up for a few matches. Do they sell out quickly? Are beginners welcome at these matches?
    They sell out quickly. Right now the June 5th match in New Holland has spots. New Shooters are always welcome

410scotts

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 7, 2022
    Maryland
    They sell out quickly. Right now the June 5th match in New Holland has spots. New Shooters are always welcome
    Saw that one. My son graduates high school that weekend so it a no go for me. Looking at Match #7 in Lewistown as my first available option.

Do you normally attend all the MD matches?

sachsmart

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Dec 29, 2020
    Saw that one. My son graduates high school that weekend so it a no go for me. Looking at Match #7 in Lewistown as my first available option.

Do you normally attend all the MD matches?
    Not all but I try to shoot as many of their matches as possible.