• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a range with steel or gong targets around Houston TX

Yustax

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2011
Houston-Texas
Hello. I recently refurbished and restored a wonderful looking Enfield MK1 NO4 and I want to shoot it. But Im not that interested in grouping, Im more inclined to shoot man sized steel targets at 200 yards+ but I cant seem to find any. American shooting center only has pistol steel targets but no rifle. Could you please guys point me in the direction of a rifle range with gong or steel targets for rifles? In Houston or maybe around Texas that is not that far from Houston (Maybe maximum drive 1 hour for it).

Please and thanks.

ASC has steel at 400 and 600. You have to qualify on paper at 300. Just ask them at the desk where you pay. Haven't been there in almost a year now but that's the way it was last time I was there.

L

Thanks bud. I'll try next week.

If you get a chance, a report of the conditions along the 3-600 ranges would be helpful as I'll be down there for the first time week after next.
Thanks, Pete