• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a reputable AR-15 training course.

Glock1943

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2021
Huntsville, AL
I live in Huntsville, AL and would like to attend a AR-15 training course. Anyone know of any reputable ones in the south?

Gunsite is doing a class in Nashville in October - fairly close to you. I have taken two or three Gunsite classes. Excellent quality instruction.

Reactions: Glock1943
I live in Huntsville, AL and would like to attend a AR-15 training course. Anyone know of any reputable ones in the south?

I feel that this young fella would be worth your time & money.

Keith

Gunsite is damn expensive for what you get.

Check out Pat McNamara at TMACS Inc. Delta guy and a good shooter. Priced reasonably too.
Yeah that Gunsite is a little outta my price range. McNamara only has classes in N Carolina it looks like. It’s always a challenge finding one of these top shooter courses within a couple hours from me.

Little bit of a drive but:

Blessings
I could do a 5 hour drive for sure. Being taught by a retired CCT would be great. I'm prior Air Force and these dudes are bad ass.

If it is Josh doing the training, he is a great guy and one of the most humble I know. I had a chance to shoot some there. Great facility too.

Blessings,
Looks like there aren't any 2023 training dates set. I'll keep checking the site to see if it gets updated.