• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking for a riflesmith in central Texas

7mm-08 Freak

Medic
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2010
San Angelo TX
Any good ones in Central Texas? I have a long list of stuff I want done to a couple .308 Remingtons (600 and 700) bolt guns.

Re: Looking for a riflesmith in central Texas

They're in Mingus, you can stop off at the local bar and fight your way out...LOL

Two I can personally recommend:

Matt at Hill Country Rifles in New Braunfels and,

Lex at Rifles Inc, in Pleasanton.

Either will do your rifles right, and are very knowledgable as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TXChoctaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're in Mingus, you can stop off at the local bar and fight your way out...LOL </div></div> MINGUS! I never knew there was ANYTHING in Mingus but beer stores! You aint kidding about that fighting either. Them is some redneck mfers! Thanks I will look them up...

I went with Mark Pharr at tumbleweeds. He's located in Round Rock. He's been great to work with even though I got this started while Im in astan.

Who did you end up going to? PM me if you would prefer. The guy I used in Austin retired and I'm still trying to figure out where to go now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gmbjr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who did you end up going to? PM me if you would prefer. The guy I used in Austin retired and I'm still trying to figure out where to go now.

</div></div>www.texasbrigadearmory.com
We will see in a couple of weeks