• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Looking for a shade and Night Vision Module for a McMillan VisionMaster 6-16x80 VM80

Scooterone

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2014
I'm looking for a shade and a night vision module for a McMillan Vision Master 6-16x80 VM80 scope. Wondering if anyone on here has these for sale or my know someone who does. I may be interested in buying a whole set up if someone has a McMillan VisionMaster 6-16x80 VM80 or a McMillan Visionmaster 2.5-10x56 VM56. I would be interested in the ITT-F7201/Aurora 8010 (Gen III) /VisionMASTER VM56, and the ITT-F7201/Aurora 8016 (Gen III) /VisionMASTER VM80. I bought a McMillan VisionMaster 6-16x80 VM80 and it is missing these two pieces I'm looking for.

Call the "OEM" Seiler Instruments 800-489-2282
or
Aurora Tactical the main dealer at 479-751-8136

Seiler told me that the 6-16x80mm version was dropped from the lineup but the NV module is the same.

If I were you I would dispense with the 6-16 and go with the 2-10 version.

Last edited:
I tested one of these on my M88 PIP .50 BMG when Gale McMillan was still alive. He provided a sample so I could demo it to the instructor cadre at the school house. I don't remember the exact magnification of the scope, but I do remember the 80 mm objective, and the NV module attached to the rear of the scope via a bayonet/camera lens mount. It was before the clip on NV gear came out, so we did night shooting by using 60 mm illum motor rounds. Of course the students were more interested in manning the motor than shooting. I was also accused of cheating after they saw me hitting all of the targets out to on the hard target range, and they could hardly see with the glare and changing light of the illum's swinging on their chutes. That was a fun evolution that night.