• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a spring for a 1 inch tube Unertl scope

fosberry455

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2021
Canada
Can anyone help me ?
I have tried many of the ones advertising on the net and do not even get the courtesy of a response.
A nice used one would really help me out..
Anyone >>
cheers,

I have a 20X Unertl 1 1/2” with the spring, and a Fecker without the spring. I say just get used to pulling the scope back to the set screw eye relief, it works better than the Unertl with the spring. Google up Gary Fellers in Dallas plus Unertl. If anyone has one, he does.

This Gary Fellers.

Attachments

• 21E6F9CE-2C7B-4A3A-852E-C3E5A53D774C.png
    21E6F9CE-2C7B-4A3A-852E-C3E5A53D774C.png
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 32
If all you need is the spring, check w/ your local transmission shop.
I picked up 2, and they work perfectly.......

Thanks for the info guys and I also want to give Gary Fellers a call.
I knew Gary MANY years ago and we just drifted apart. Good guy.....
We traded a lot of old British sight parts back and forth when he used to do the US shows and I got to the odd one.
I will also try the tranny shop for the spring. I have a chum in the business and thanks again for the idea.
cheers,
Warren

Try....

[email protected]

He was a Unertl employee that has many NOS parts and would work on scopes.

Its been a loooooooong time since I dealt with him, unsure if the email still works.

EBay is also usually a good place to get small parts....Aaron used to have a store there.