• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for advice for specific setup

enigmamdw

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2012
All, fear not, this is not a "what is a bestest snipergun" thread.

I have acquired through several purchases a R700 .308, an AICS AX Chassis (not in hand yet) and an USO SN-3 5-25.

So my question is, has anyone else put together the same combo? If so, did it present any difficulties? My concern is the "x58" portion of the USO interfering with the fore-end of the AX chassis, with a 20MOA rail. I am not set on this combo and have other rigs I can apply some of these items to, but would like to put all this newly acquired awesomeness together in one package.

I've done several searches both here and on the wider interwebs, and either through my lack of google-fu or lack of available knowledge, have come up with nothing.

Thanks for your attention, and any advice you may wish to impart.

I have the 5-25 T-pal on a Cadex chassis with a Spuhr 0moa mount for the 35mm tube. fits just fine. The top rail of the Cadex is for all intents and purposes the same as the AX

I have the 5-25 T-pal on a Cadex chassis with a Spuhr 0moa mount for the 35mm tube. fits just fine. The top rail of the Cadex is for all intents and purposes the same as the AX

Checked out the Cadex Chassis setup. That is crazy similar... Looks like it'll work. Thanks for your reply.