• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Looking for AIWB P365 Holster, any input on these options?

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
see if tulster makes an aiwb for it. love mine with my g43x.

I have a T. rex arms sidecar for my p320 and a raptor for my 365xl. I like the sidecar quite a bit , and I bet the tier 1 axis would be quite comparable. It’s nice having two clips to keep the gun stable

You might check out:

+1 for Tenicor, I use the Velo4 and really like the molded wedge along with the molded camming bar but have also heard good things about the Certum, especially if you use a Phlster Enigma setup.

+1 for Tenicor, I use the Velo4 and really like the molded wedge along with the molded camming bar but have also heard good things about the Certum, especially if you use a Phlster Enigma setup.

The molded-in camming bar is what I don't like about Tenicor.

The wing that most other holsters use not only can be adjusted for how much it pushes the gun in, it also provides more leverage, and opens up room between the holster and the belt to get a good grip on the gun without it riding unnecessarily high.

I have a Velo for a Glock 19 collecting dust.........

I like my Tier 1 with my 365. Pretty comfortable, no issues.

The molded-in camming bar is what I don't like about Tenicor.

The wing that most other holsters use not only can be adjusted for how much it pushes the gun in, it also provides more leverage, and opens up room between the holster and the belt to get a good grip on the gun without it riding unnecessarily high.

I have a Velo for a Glock 19 collecting dust.........

Fair enough, It's been working well for me so far, their Certum has a replaceable camming bar and it comes with 3 different sizes if I recall.

Check out BraDec. They make great holsters, I'm very happy with mine and I am very, very picky.

Just ordered the Tier 1 Aegis Elite for my P320 Carry.

Ran their Axis Slim for my 3" 1911

That Tier 1 will be in a different league here against those other two. I also order them with the UltiClips, now your belt goes over the clip and they can really be invisible, for those of us who may have employers who prohibit things and would show you the door should they see it.

And I've never had those clips fail on anything, just bought one of the small Ulti versions for another mag holster I ordered from Amazon. Ran the original Ultis on my leather invisituck for my 1911 as well.

Anyways, I'd go Tier 1, and I did, again. I also run the Enigma appendix system, which I don't have an issue with recommending, great, especially if you aren't wearing a belt, a lot of versatility in it, great great concealability. I can conceal my Wilson P320 Carry with its 21 round mag and just a t-shirt, and even if I tuck it in.

It'll be interesting to see if I feel like I need the Tier 1 given I have this, but I still ordered it, even at $185 by the time I was done, because they are a great system too. Won't feel it's wasted money even if I don't end up using it over my enigma for anything.

their Certum has a replaceable camming bar and it comes with 3 different sizes if I recall.

That's an improvement but not enough.

The wing pushes on the belt farther away from the trigger guard than a camming bar built into the holster itself. That added leverage pushes the gun further in than a camming bar of the same height and opens up room between the belt and your body for the hand to fit in and grab the gun cleanly.

That's an improvement but not enough.

The wing pushes on the belt farther away from the trigger guard than a camming bar built into the holster itself. That added leverage pushes the gun further in than a camming bar of the same height and opens up room between the belt and your body for the hand to fit in and grab the gun cleanly.
Ahh I gotcha, you're referring to how far the claw extends down the belt line, I was thinking how far the camming bars push out against the belt, my bad.

Ahh I gotcha, you're referring to how far the claw extends down the belt line

No, I'm referring to how far the claw extends laterally (along your belt line) away from the holster. That's the leverage that matters and the distance that opens space for your hand between the inside of the belt and your abdomen.

I don't know if you have holsters with a claw in addition to the Velo, but I do and the difference is remarkable for such a small change.

The claw sits farther away from the center of the holster than the bump on the Velo

New_velo_glock_17__LI.jpg