• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Looking for Arizona matches.

RanchhandTCR

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2013
Williams, AZ
Hello my fellow precision rifle shooters.

Well I just moved back to my home state of good ole Arizona from Colorado. Now that I live in a state with great gun laws, I gave up my shooting range and the great local matches. If any one can help and point me to ranges that allow a person to shoot out or beyond a thousand yards, and any tactical precision rifles matches will be wonderful. I am located in Mesa, Arizona. Just got a job that manager says I only have to work M-F but HR says its a tues-sat job. Hope not. But if you guys can tell me a group of fellows I can find and shoot with would be awesome! Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello there, come on out to next week's AZLRPRS match. We hold matches on the third Sat of every month, all info can usually be found in the link 0933 provided.

Thanks,

Appreciate it guys! I dont mind the drive if it means trigger time and getting out of the city! It was nice not having a neighbor in a five mile radius! thanks again!

There is also matches in Ashfork on the second Sunday of the month. The web site is AZPRC. If you drive a little there is lots of desert.

Thanks again guys, Im a little ways out from getting back to shooting from the move, want to get a few upgrades on the rifle! I will get out to ash fork one of these days! and will more than likely be a reqular face at the Phoenix rod and gun club.