• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Looking for Athlon dealer

Mine came USPS. No issues though. Delivered on said original day.

Doc
Crap.....usps is a black hole for me these days. Got a level coming in yesterday....or today...oh wait now its tomorrow.....but still hasnt hit the distribution warehouse in my state......
I usually get my stuff about 2 weeks after original delivery date with them.

Ups and fedex have been money though.

How do you like your helos btw?
Its replacing a diamondback tactical on my 457 mtr. My daughters 457 at one has the midas tac on it and its damn nice for the $$
I actually got the Midas Tac 6-24. However it's amazing glass. Its a bit clearer than my old Vortex PST.

Love the zero stop. The clicks are very tactile and audible.

Doc

I actually got the Midas Tac 6-24. However it's amazing glass. Its a bit clearer than my old Vortex PST.

Love the zero stop. The clicks are very tactile and audible.

Doc
I'm in the middle of trying to decide what to get. I have been shooting indoors at 50ft and my 3-15 PST I cant get to focus. Would you get the Helos now over the midas or do you think its worth jumping up to the 3-18 Ares?

I do think it might work better than the 3-18 due to the scope being able to go to 10yds for the parallax.

Doc