• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Looking for Carbon Proof 6.5 CM 18 or 20 inch Barrel

Vimpelsvd

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2017
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Hello all,

looking for a prefit for Impact 737R action, will only consider Carbon Proof 6.5cm in 18 or 20 inch Sendero or Light Sedero

Hello all,

looking for a prefit for Impact 737R action, will only consider Carbon Proof 6.5cm in 18 or 20 inch Sendero or Light Sedero

You may want to reach out to a few site vendors to see if they have a blank that you can have chambered. If you are looking for a prefit chambered by Proof they only list a 22" and 24". I recommend Altus Shooting Solutions. Josh, Mike, Ernie, and the rest of the gang are rock stars and can get you taken care of. Travis at TS Customs is also awesome and has relatively short turn around times.

Reactions: Chasing3
You may want to reach out to a few site vendors to see if they have a blank that you can have chambered. If you are looking for a prefit chambered by Proof they only list a 22" and 24". I recommend Altus Shooting Solutions. Josh, Mike, Ernie, and the rest of the gang are rock stars and can get you taken care of. Travis at TS Customs is also awesome and has relatively short turn around times.

Thanks, not looking to pay a full price.i have seen few here with in last few years, just wasn’t in the market for one.