• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for charity or way to help guys in field

juniorARshooter

Private
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2007
Alabama
<span style="font-weight: bold">Guys

Need some recommendations.

A fellow shooter friend of mine has done some great work for my son (a junior shooter) in helping him with equipment and training etc. In fact he did some work recently which he refused to let me pay him for saying only – do something to help the guys going into the sandbox.

Here I is my question – what do you think would be a worthy cause to contribute to??

I would like to do something that directly benefits the guys in the field which I could put my friend’s name on (he will hate/love it).

He is a former Army sniper so something along those lines would be best.

Your thoughts???</span>

Re: Looking for charity or way to help guys in field

We put together special packages at out VFW Post. We get lots of donations(of goods) from local businesses. The biggest expense is the shipping. We use the USPS one rate boxes. Donation are needed for the shipping. That is a good way to get them exactly what they want. Tom.