• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for classes around Louisiana

RC556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
Louisiana
Looking to get a small group together to run through a course for long range bolt action shooting. Was going to drive to Altus for next weekend’s class but rifles won’t be complete.

Reactions: TheHorta
Looking to get a small group together to run through a course for long range bolt action shooting. Was going to drive to Altus for next weekend’s class but rifles won’t be complete.
Check with Robert Brantley, he’s on here at @RobertB . He lives in North Louisiana and is currently working at Big River Ballistics in Central Mississippi, just off I-20. He can be reached at [email protected].

I have NDIH but he’s a good friend and darned good instructor.

You can also check out the thread on Arena Shooting Center a bit lower.

Reactions: RobertB and RC556
Thanks DED!

Hey @RC556 I'd be glad to help you out. I do some stuff at the Prince Memorial Rifle Range in Pioneer, La but I also operate a firearms training facility just outside Jackson, Ms called Big River Ballistics where we have a large classroom and on-site lodging for groups.

I'd be happy to help you either way you wanted to go! Let me know if you have any questions I can help you with!

Reactions: RC556