• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns looking for Crossbreed Supertuck Horsehide holster for sig 229 sas

Hey Bill, I just ordered a Crossbreed MiniTuck on 4-27 for my Sig P938 and I got it last week. So there runnin' about 3 weeks out right now. Damn good holster. Worth the wait. Last year when they were "busy" I waited 12 full weeks and then some for a SuperTuck. Anyhow, I doubt you'll find anyone with one in stock. Crossbreed makes each holster to order. So you can choose between the black cowhide, "premium" hard rolled tan cowhide or the horsehide. I like the horsehide. It's thin enough to take your shape fairly quick and not restrict your movement, but thick enough to keep your barrel from bothering the piss out of your leg or ass cheek. Depending on where you carry it. I picked up a Galco King Tuck for my 3" 1911, but it's so damn thick it's irritating to wear. So I'm gonna have Crossbreed change over my Glock SuperTuck to Fit my 1911. It's only $40, and the gal at Crossbreed says it's only a 3-5 day turn around for a change over. Just thought the info might help if you have another Crossbreed your not using.

Thanks for the information I greatly appreciate it . I will call them and just order one or may be 2 as I will be carrying a 1911 and a Sig 229 but not at the same time . I am in Illinois and were just getting the privilege to carry concealed so might as well exercise my rights and do it, I have my qualification shoot in 2 weeks and was hoping to find one for that but no worries.
Thanks Bill

Hey Bill, I just ordered a Crossbreed MiniTuck on 4-27 for my Sig P938 and I got it last week. So there runnin' about 3 weeks out right now. Damn good holster. Worth the wait. Last year when they were "busy" I waited 12 full weeks and then some for a SuperTuck. Anyhow, I doubt you'll find anyone with one in stock. Crossbreed makes each holster to order. So you can choose between the black cowhide, "premium" hard rolled tan cowhide or the horsehide. I like the horsehide. It's thin enough to take your shape fairly quick and not restrict your movement, but thick enough to keep your barrel from bothering the piss out of your leg or ass cheek. Depending on where you carry it. I picked up a Galco King Tuck for my 3" 1911, but it's so damn thick it's irritating to wear. So I'm gonna have Crossbreed change over my Glock SuperTuck to Fit my 1911. It's only $40, and the gal at Crossbreed says it's only a 3-5 day turn around for a change over. Just thought the info might help if you have another Crossbreed your not using.