• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for experience with Steiner T1042

sparky702

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 12, 2020
Missouri
I'm looking for some new binocular's My main use will be hunting . I am interested in the Steiner T1042 . So if anybody has any experience with these I would like to here it .

I love mine!

They get used for a lot... watching animals, spotting on steel, and checking out planets and moons.

What do you want to know?

I love mine!

They get used for a lot... watching animals, spotting on steel, and checking out planets and moons.

What do you want to know?
Basically their durability and if you think the juice is worth the squeeze . I will use them for hunting and spotting at prs gas gun matches .

I got mine years ago used for $350. That's a lot of juice for a $350 squeeze.

They're not broken, but I also never threw them out of a helicopter. One of the plastic/rubber eye piece covers separated, but Steiner sold me a new one for pretty cheap and shipped it quickly.

I think they're fine for everything that you mention.

I got mine years ago used for $350. That's a lot of juice for a $350 squeeze.

They're not broken, but I also never threw them out of a helicopter. One of the plastic/rubber eye piece covers separated, but Steiner sold me a new one for pretty cheap and shipped it quickly.

I think they're fine for everything that you mention.
Thank you for your reply .