• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for fake copy atlas bipod? has anyone tryed one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Bluck

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2013
I'm looking for a fake/ copy atlas bipod? does anyone know where to find these? has anyone tried them. I talked with a guy that was very happy with his

You won't get much love for theft of IP here. Kody and the guys at BT work hard and support the shooting community.

You'd be better off posting in an airsoft forum, not here.

You will never have the quality and support of the real deal. That fake shish really gets under my skin.

I'm looking for a fake/ copy atlas bipod? does anyone know where to find these? has anyone tried them. I talked with a guy that was very happy with his

We do not support copyright infringement and certainly would not help some dumb fuck like yourself. Kasey is a VERY good guy and works hard to make the real Atlas bipods. It is assholes like you that make his job difficult by creating demand.

Go back to your little airsoft friends and first person shooter buddies. Give each other a jerk and tug.

For the $80 or so you'd pay for the fake Atlas you'd be better off just buying a Harris. I feel their a better value anyway. I have one Altlas and 6 Harris bipods.
Also a local shooter has a fake one and although it looks okay, it will not cant like the original and this is a feature which I feel is necessary.

Last edited:
OP I guess you have already got it, No counterfeit Chinky shit allowed. I direct your attention to the second thread in the options, accessories for sale section. Our El Commandte,/ site owner/aka Low Light, outlaws copies in general and Atlas forgeries in particular. Violators could face violating,burning at the stake, tar and feathering,or worse. ( Sorry, Tar should be reserved for politicians)

Rusty Buck...now is the time to say 'gee, sorry guys, didn't think of that'
Then at least you appear to be a little less of a jakwad.

y4ane2ud.jpg

I've got a fake wife I'll sell to you, she loses a little air but you just have to reinflate every few days. She doesnt cook worth a shit though

I've got a fake wife I'll sell to you, she loses a little air but you just have to reinflate every few days. She doesnt cook worth a shit though
How much ? Need some specs........is she 36-24-36 ??? What is her recommended air pressure ?? ;-)

Last edited:
My wife bought me one of these thinking she had found a bargain...

They are trash - worthless. I'll stick to my real Atlas, and Harris gear if I want to save a few dollars.

How bout you get a fake atlas and shove it up your shit chute you fucking airsofting dipshit mouthbreather, i bet if you extend the legs it might touch the sides of your wollered out asshole.

50 Quality members a day my wrinkly ballsack

Are these licenced copies by Atlas or total rip offs by someone ? Just wondering if they are marked as airsoft or is there a easy way to tell the difference ? And yes I hate ripping off American designs with cheap foreign copies.

No they are not marked airsoft. I have purchased 3 from different Chinamen. Each one I was refunded my money by paypal , and they were suspended from ebay or Amazon. I gave one to Kasey at SHOT . He used it as a demo of why they are crap . The POS didn't even make it 2 days with all of the handling. I told Kasey I would keep bringing the guys down , and will .

Greg

they oughtta join forces with BSA optics and hipoint firearms and produce a collaborative special edition ELR precision carbine to economically arm the masses with quality product. they should sell them exclusively thru cheaper than dirt too.

billy zane is rolling over in his grave rite meow....wait what?

Hai guiise...

Where can I get a replica CounterSniper scope? I can't seem to afford the super Titanium ones for $5000; figure a cheaper one would work just as well!!

Hey, by any chance anyone got any knockoff bullets? Brass is too expensive, and I figure I can just get what I need with a plastic case, should hold up. Probably be cheaper to run a plastic barrel too.

Knockoffs of everything are chit. If you can't afford the real thing, that's fine, save the money and buy it later, or go without, buying ripoffs will cost more in the long run anyways. Ever seen someone buy a $30 used tire? Follow them, they'll likely need a ride home soon, and depending on where you are, supply of taxis may be low.

And...this is why we can't have nice things. Fucking buy American to make jobs. Not knock off shit that breaks almost immediately. I can't believe this guy is for real.

Wow. WTF!!! Dont come here and expect us to treat one of our own like they are dirt. Kasey makes a fantastic product. I only have real Atlas bipods. Go back to your airsoft life and leave real shooters alone.

Lets say the OP isn't trolling...

I, personally, didn't know the OP's question was a no-no. I'm new to the precision shooting side of things, and all the aftermarket that goes along with it. And with just about everything, there is a cheaper option out there somewhere. If I can't afford a Harris...I'll get a Blackhawk. If I can't afford a Trijicon...I'll get an EoTech. Hell, I figure it would have been the same with Atlas...
I guess not.

You are talking about cheaper items... Not knockoffs that are a stolen design... Big difference.... If you don't know that's wrong than shame on you.... Being new to any past time is no excuse because it happens everywhere.

WTF!!!!! Dude there are plenty of airsoft( AKA Milsim) that you should be posting in........man up, buy a real LR rifle, leard how to use it, start a new account with another name and stop asking for fake shit in the big boy rules club... Just saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.