• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Looking for Flush Cup mountable on Pic Rail

tuckner

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
Title says it all. Looking to use a TAB sling for my 20" precision AR platform. Use Magpul UBR stock that has a flush cup for the TAB sling. I would like a quick fix for a flush cup install up front on the pic rail, a clamp on style. I Googled around but didn't find anything. Does one exist, if so can someone post a link?

Re: Looking for Flush Cup mountable on Pic Rail

Midwest industries makes one. It seems very well built but I haven't been running it that long to give you a solid answer.

Chuck

The troy one is perfect. Thanks guys.

Daniel Defense makes them too.
See the bottom of my post for a picture of their standard and offset mounts.

I use the Troy mentioned above to sling up my AR-10.

w2gmcl.jpg

I put in an order for the Troy. It will do the trick for sure. Thanks again.

Knights Manufacturing Company makes one as well, and it's incorporated into their new hand stop

I ended up with the Troy, and it seems made for Weaver style and not Picatiny rails. It can move on the horizontal plane a bit back and forth between the Pic rail portion where mounted giving a bit of play and clinking.

Pretty disappointed as I looked back at the web and I seen nothing indicating that my rail system wouldn't be the best mate.

I know it is too late but if you use the Tango Down rail covers take a look at the Gear Sector . It has the same profile as the Tango Down rail covers and the company has some of the best customer service in the business.