• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for ideas for 10/22 build.

Glock Nut

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2008
red home
I am wanting to start with a stainless receiver with a picatinny rail built in. do you have any good recommendations? i have searched the web and have not been able to find exactly what i want.

My .02: Go for a Tactical Solutions barrel. Lightweight and accurate. I learned this by building a few 10/22s with the typical steel bull barrels. Believe it or not, a long day of walk n pop rat shooting will make that thing feel heavy.

1911fan

If you are running suppressed take a look at the TacSol SBX barrel.

I'm not sure anyone is making a stainless receiver with an integrated rail. All the receivers with integrated rails seem to be made from aluminum alloy. If I were to start a build with a stainless receiver, I'd look at the Voltquartsen one and then call them for details on what rails will fit their receiver.https://www.volquartsen.com/products/887-replacement-receiver