• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for info on a cheek riser

https://www.triadtactical.com/All-Triad-Stock-Packs/
1542292251017.png

Just so you know, everyone who has taken the time to reply has done so to help you in one form or another. The only one not helping you is yourself. If you're truly looking for answers and info you'll have to be a little more engaging because I'm fairly certain most members here are of the school of thought where "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...".

Some people really dislike others who put forth no effort in learning by themselves and want every answer spoon fed to them.

Tip: Google.com then replace the search phrase as you see fit in the search box, unless the site one has been upgraded it used to leave a little to be desired.

Search phrase site:forum.snipershide.com

So I’m about two days old in “Snipers Hide” time and I was searching for some opinions on cheek risers. That’s when I came across this thread where private b6graham took some time to scold a new user for asking a question. Among other things he said the new guy was wasting internet and that he should research things by himself before asking questions. Well I have a few questions. How much internet is there? Is there a gauge somewhere that I’m not aware of? Also, isn’t it a waste of internet, and time for that matter, to respond to a question negatively instead of just ignoring the question? Maybe I’m mistaken, I am new, but I don’t think I’m required to read every post. Maybe private b6graham doesn’t know this and that’s why he gets so frustrated when people ask dumb questions. Also, wasn’t the new guy indeed researching when he asked the question in the first place? Isn’t that what this forum is all about? Had it occurred to the private that maybe the new guy had read some questionable reviews about a product and wanted some real feedback from a group of intelligent like-minded enthusiasts in a friendly group setting? I’m wondering if joining “the Hide” was a mistake. At least when I ask google a dumb question it doesn’t spank me for it. It patiently tries to answer it. Often it tells me to look at Sniper’s Hide. Isn’t that interesting?

I wasn't trying to be snarky in my response - maybe I came off unclear; but a lot of folks aren't familiar with how you can make Google search a specific site - thats what I was trying to get across.

Like the other day I was looking for info on a Tikka T1x so it was "tikka t1x site:forum.snipershide.com"; which for me was about the easiest way to find the right thread here.

But yeah, I know where you're coming from. Goodluck in the info hunt.

So I’m about two days old in “Snipers Hide” time and I was searching for some opinions on cheek risers. That’s when I came across this thread where private b6graham took some time to scold a new user for asking a question. Among other things he said the new guy was wasting internet and that he should research things by himself before asking questions. Well I have a few questions. How much internet is there? Is there a gauge somewhere that I’m not aware of? Also, isn’t it a waste of internet, and time for that matter, to respond to a question negatively instead of just ignoring the question? Maybe I’m mistaken, I am new, but I don’t think I’m required to read every post. Maybe private b6graham doesn’t know this and that’s why he gets so frustrated when people ask dumb questions. Also, wasn’t the new guy indeed researching when he asked the question in the first place? Isn’t that what this forum is all about? Had it occurred to the private that maybe the new guy had read some questionable reviews about a product and wanted some real feedback from a group of intelligent like-minded enthusiasts in a friendly group setting? I’m wondering if joining “the Hide” was a mistake. At least when I ask google a dumb question it doesn’t spank me for it. It patiently tries to answer it. Often it tells me to look at Sniper’s Hide. Isn’t that interesting?

used the internet to look at Machu's use of this site, F***
I'm with the long term members here on the ridiculesness

I couldn't have said it better! I just wanted fresh input, not information posted 3 years ago. New products come out almost daily, new members come on here every day.

Reactions: Kawi
I think MachU was unfairly treated here, looks like a few guys crapped on his post and got away with it, I know I asked for help , and Mach U stepped up and helped me get a stock without waiting 6 months from manners, thanks again for that! As far as the cheek riser, I found one on amazon cheap, they have so many different styles, you might want to check it out.

Reactions: Mach U
Shut the fuck up.

I typed out a bunch more but deleted it because I think that ^ summed it up best.

Reactions: K.B.808
i wish you'd have fucking tagged me. 'private' going on 5 years, sorry i never bothered to change the description under my name

internet does cost money. ever host a website? especially one this big? all the data has to go somewhere. and it wasnt just this thread but a whole bunch he started at the same time. mach u was purposely post padding to use the PX cause he's a cheap fuck. he deleted the posts or an admin did but they're still in my quotes. and it was pretty fucking obvious.

the reason people get frustrated with these questions is because the answers are found so easily. its just laziness. and it bumps threads with real info down. yeah eventually they go away, but then people like you bump them for no reason.

a cheek riser i mean come on if you cant find multiple on google, without even coming on the hide thats embarrassing. then google anything and add snipers hide to the end and you come up with a shitload of threads. yeah you have to read through garbage but that's life.

I know. I just like to poke the bear. It’s hilarious what triggers people. I’m not even looking for a cheek riser. Have fun

Some people really dislike others who put forth no effort in learning by themselves and want every answer spoon fed to them.
i wish you'd have fucking tagged me. 'private' going on 5 years, sorry i never bothered to change the description under my name

internet does cost money. ever host a website? especially one this big? all the data has to go somewhere. and it wasnt just this thread but a whole bunch he started at the same time. mach u was purposely post padding to use the PX cause he's a cheap fuck. he deleted the posts or an admin did but they're still in my quotes. and it was pretty fucking obvious.

the reason people get frustrated with these questions is because the answers are found so easily. its just laziness. and it bumps threads with real info down. yeah eventually they go away, but then people like you bump them for no reason.

a cheek riser i mean come on if you cant find multiple on google, without even coming on the hide thats embarrassing. then google anything and add snipers hide to the end and you come up with a shitload of threads. yeah you have to read through garbage but that's life.
I see justice has been served! These nice gentlemen have been banned!

Reactions: Mach U