• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking for Low 1 pc. quick detach 34mm mount

Col Kurtz

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Tenneesse
I am finishing up building a Stiller TAC 308 in a McMillian A3 stock without an adj. cheek piece (I was keeping weight down)as I'm wanting 11 lb. max. I have a Bushnell HDMR 34mm scope, and I need a 1 piece ring mount combo that has quick detach levers. The reason is, I have a NV scope that I want to mount on it for night use, and need the scope to be readily removable. I have looked at the LaRue Tactical LT120, but it's 1.285" high. I was wondering if anyone knows of something quality that might be a little shorter, like 1.0"?

Thanks in advance

Re: Looking for Low 1 pc. quick detach 34mm mount

How does the ADM Recon SL compare to the LaRue LT120? Anyone else have a recommendation?

Thanks Andy T

I don't know about the LT120 but the Recon SL is GTG and is priced right. I move mine around between several guns and have no issues with it.

I did some digging on the same thing a while back, the shortest out there is like 1.12". I went as far as asking what it would take to do a run of 1" and nobody was interested.