• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for mag pouches for Long action AICS mags

GhostFace

Verified Asshole
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2003
    Indiana
    I don't need anything fancy just something to hold the damn things. What do you guys recommend?

For long action we offer a double with flap and a single open top.

http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Double-Magazine-Pouch.html option #3

http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Open-Top-Magazine-Pouch.html

Last edited:
    ETA I see the triad is about what I am looking for and the price is good too.

Last edited:
    $55 for a pouch that holds a single.mag is a little more than I want to spend. I am not saying it's not a quality product and not saying that it is not worth it but more than I want to spend. Is there not a cheaper option?

You get what you pay for, buy the right one the first time.

Ok.....here's the deal. The Triad mag pouches are decent and they are only $19 for the single 5rd AI mag pouch. HOWEVER, you are going to pay $13.95 (to my address) in shipping charges on that one single tiny little mag pouch. That's total bullshit and everyone knows it. I'd rather pay more and buy from TAB or Rifles Only where they use USPS Flat rate shipping and only charge you what the actual shipping cost is. I just got a new 30oz bag from Tony at TAB.......the shipping was $6.

****Also, check out SKD. They have tons of mag pouches. Ship the same day and only charge a small flat rate fee for shipping.

Last edited:
    Trevor300wsm,

That's the rate for one pound with UPS, based on the shipping address, we do not add shipping/handling fees to our orders. For reasons I'll not go into, USPS is not a viable option for us. Sorry it does not jive well with you and you think it's bullshit.

I have 2 kydex ones that fit both 5 and 10 round 300WM mags and attach to Molle or a belt loop. I used them in a couple matches. Will sell them for $50 shipped if you are interested.

Why not just use a minimi/saw pouch? They are great for everything and you can fit 7 x 30rnd m4 mags in them or AICS LA mags or a box of shapes ;)