• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

looking for McCann Industries MIRS Rail

there is no contact on the armslist Ad!!!!! Darn

PM sent. I have a 0 MOA M24 rail available if you're interested. I had a 20 MOA Rev c, but sold it to another hide member 2 days ago.

Thanks Everyone for the help finding a MIRS rail, I was able to secure one for my build.

Next part to locate is a Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS with Mil-R Reticle

I know it's a 3 year old post, but is the MIRS still available??

That user hasn't been on this site in almost a year and he's also located in Australia, so I don't think you'll have much luck. And instead of necroposting, just message the guy directly. That way you won't be bringing up a dead thread and you'd have a better chance of contacting him if he has his email notifications for messages turned on.

4EAF1836-C1A8-4775-9238-25CD262C4F58.jpeg

That user hasn't been on this site in almost a year and he's also located in Australia, so I don't think you'll have much luck. And instead of necroposting, just message the guy directly. That way you won't be bringing up a dead thread and you'd have a better chance of contacting him if he has his email notifications for messages turned on.

Or breaking LL’s rules on WTB ads… that generally turn into scams.

We try and be a ‘bit’ relaxed in vintage as some stuff is arcane and hard to find. And there are real experts here.

But this WTB is blatant and asking for trouble.

Sirhr

So Sorry!! New to the group and haven't figured out all the nuances!!!!