• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Nebraska comps

There is one in Dalton every month and one in alliance as well. Also once a month up by Hotsprings SD. Pm me if you’d like I’ll send you the info.

The range at Lexington is currently closed through the month of April for the cranes. Shooting should resume after that

Yeah I’m holding monthly matches in Lexington. Here is what’s scheduled as of now. Range is closed for April still

May 29th- rimfire
June 25th- Lost Boys Centerfire
July 16th- NRL22X rimfire
August 13th- centerfire

I post everything on my TC Case Prepping & Precision Rifle Matches page on fb

I'll be moving to the Omaha area this summer. Been shooting somewhat competitively at local matches over the past few years throughout Missouri. I'm hoping to find some ranges in NE/IA and continue shooting one day PRS after the move. If NRL22 is all that's around it'll be an excuse to buy a new rifle :D

Been meaning to look where the Bighorn match is shot and see if there are local matches held there.

Look up eastern Nebraska precision rifle on fb. Chaz is the guy who runs the bighorn and now a hunter match just s of Omaha. He’s done single day matches really early in the year before, but I haven’t seen/heard of one this year. There is one up by Pierre sd on 5/14 too. Prairie precision rifle matches on fb for that.

Unfortunately this year was the last match Chaz plans to run for a while. His kids are getting older and the matches end up interfering with sporting events. Where he's at he's pretty much stuck for time of year (crops) so maybe we'll see it again in a few years.

Between NRL stopping the 2 day race gun matches, losing the Bridgeport match, Chaz's matches, and the one up in Orient, SD, it's looking pretty bleak in this part of the world for the 2-day PRS/NRL stuff. Down to the local one-day stuff mostly, NRL 22, or a 6 hour drive.

That is unfortunate for sure, but I totally understand.

I’d love to put one on, but I’m a rookie by all accounts, so I wouldn’t know where to start, and I’m as guilty as everyone else with kids and life being busier than I’d like. All I’ve got is a couple contacts with landowners, maybe I’ll start working those a bit more and see what happens.

Screenshot_20220503-033218_Facebook.jpg

Centerfire match over by Pierre, SD this weekend.