• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking For Olympic Front Sight For my 40X LR

DRAGON64

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2011
Alabama
I am looking for the Olympic front sight synonymous with the Remington 40X... much like what is pictured in this auction link:

http://www.auctionarms.com/closed/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=9670944.0

other than "fee-bay" or other money hungry auction sights, would anyone know where to get one?

Here is the sight I currently have on the rifle, and I would like to replace it;

Remington40-x002.jpg

Re: Looking For Olympic Front Sight For my 40X LR

DRAGON64, Check with the CMP, they had Used Olympic Front Sights with one insert ,on their "E" Store, for about $30-40.
Good Luck with your 40X! Jim (hackit2)

That looks like a MO sight, Champions Choice has them, and all the correct inserts.

The front sight with the level is made by Mid Thompkins, uses regular Redfield inserts.
Borg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Borg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The front sight with the level is made by Mid Thompkins, uses regular Redfield inserts.
Borg </div></div>

That is good to know, as I ordered some inserts for the Olympic front sight that I purchased... then I can use both when the mood hits me...