• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking For Pics Of Rifle w/ Manners/Mcmillan stoc

EasternNChunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2012
Eastern NC
I have a Remington Sendero where all of the stainless is now black. I am looking to purchase a Mcmillan A2 or A3, or a Manners T1, T2, or T4. I want to see what my ALL BLACK rifle will look like with a SOLID COLOR stock similar to these. I am leaning towards LEAF GREEN or DESERT SAND. I really like the look of the stock on Mcmillan's EOL LRH rifle on their websight. I am planning on doing one with the Badger Detachable Box 5 Round Mag. If any of you guys have pictures of a similar looking rifle, could you please post them or email them to [email protected]

Re: Looking For Pics Of Rifle w/ Manners/Mcmillan stoc

Yeah sorry, my A2 is a swirl pattern of OD green, Tan and Black.

If you don't have any luck I could probably photoshop this.

If I knew how to post pictures on this forum I have a 700P on an McM A5 and my AAC on a McM A4 I'd enjoy showing off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_fng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah sorry, my A2 is a swirl pattern of OD green, Tan and Black. </div></div>
Let's see it. I like those colors.

crookedshot13 said:
If I knew how to post pictures on this forum I have a 700P on an McM A5 and my AAC on a McM A4 I'd enjoy showing off. [/
quote]
Email me at my address posted above.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasternNChunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_fng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah sorry, my A2 is a swirl pattern of OD green, Tan and Black. </div></div>
Let's see it. I like those colors. </div></div>

Theres no barreled action in it yet but sure, i'll try take some pics later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasternNChunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_fng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah sorry, my A2 is a swirl pattern of OD green, Tan and Black. </div></div>
Let's see it. I like those colors. </div></div>

002-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

700 5R in a McM A5.
402451_2563650212306_1820396325_n.jpg

Aren't you concerned about how your rifle shoots?

LucyandBuckonlanding003.jpg

FN SPR/6.5 Creedmoor/MCM A3
Its for shooting but I guess you can look at it.

Figured it out:

This is my AAC-SD on a McM A4.

And that is a custom .338LM 700P with a McM A5.