• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment Looking for Powder cup

bmicek

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Kansas
Looking for a powder cup of some kind before I just buy a new Area419 cup.

E002CEAD-148C-4AB5-A878-5EEA3D891D1D.jpeg

Find a stainless 1/3 cup that’s on the taller side. Multi-purpose and much more ergonomic than that expensive, handle on the bottom A419 POS.

The plastic ones work, too, but static can be an issue.

Enjoy

View attachment 8090024

Find a stainless 1/3 cup that’s on the taller side. Multi-purpose and much more ergonomic than that expensive, handle on the bottom A419 POS.

The plastic ones work, too, but static can be an issue.

Enjoy
Ironically, I have the second one in your screen shot and I’m having issues with powder bouncing out no matter the angle I use

• Wow
Reactions: smoooth1
Ironically, I have the second one in your screen shot and I’m having issues with powder bouncing out no matter the angle I use

Bummer!

I just randomly took a screenshot, but the 2nd pic is pretty close to what I use, too. Varget does tend to bounce out a little (did a little with the Area 419 cup too) H1000, extremely rarely.

The cups in the first pic have round bottoms and would likely be better. I just bought what I found at the hardware store 🤷‍♂️.

Have you tried the shot glass?

Bummer!

I just randomly took a screenshot, but the 2nd pic is pretty close to what I use, too. Varget does tend to bounce out a little (did a little with the Area 419 cup too) H1000, extremely rarely.

The cups in the first pic have round bottoms and would likely be better. I just bought what I found at the hardware store 🤷‍♂️.

Have you tried the shot glass?
B9B66690-F993-48F0-B36A-743CC0A376F9.jpeg

I think what hurts it the most is the ingenuity precision dispenser has a long fall so it picks up speed. I have not tried the shot glass yet. Might be worth a try

Reactions: smoooth1