• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Range in Columbus, GA area

mjwoodland

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2010
SC
Moving to the Columbus, GA area and looking for a decent range to frequent with the surrounding area. Would like it to be more than 500 meters, but then again beggars cant be choosy. Interested in meeting some new people to shoot with as well.

Re: Looking for Range in Columbus, GA area

I suggest looking in the member link up page and copying this post to the Georgia thread there. Good luck.

East Alabama Gun Club is a great group of folks. 100yds. max right now but I think they're planning to push it out to 300 soon. Regular monthly IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge and SASS matches. http://www.eastalabamagunclub.com/
Also, hit up DocB and ask about Hardrock matches if you're interested in shooting 600 to 1000 yard matches.

marksmanship academey in blakely ga. south of columbus. just google them. good range nice folks

I belong to a range that caters to HiPower shooters, we have a 100and a 300 yd range that is out in Cusseta,ga. very nice range. If you shoot hi power, AR or Match rifle come to a match and meet everyone, you will have to be voted in to be a member. The range in Blakley is super nice also. I am going there this weekend for the 3x600 match. Send me a PM I will give you my contact info. I can show you around the your new AO. You Mil or ?? R/ Mike

Granted my only experience in GA was while being stationed at Ft beginagain, so it makes me chuckle to think about looking for a place to shoot there.

Just watch out for the red headed cock headed woodpecker and shoot away.