• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking for recommdations for a Spoting Scope

Re: Looking for recommdations for a Spoting Scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: saleen308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like prices are all over the place. I would like something good to 1000 yards.</div></div>

Good to 1000 yards doing what? Non will let you see bullet holes in paper.

And what's your budget? Yes, prices all over the place but it does us no good to recommend a $2k spotter if $600 is your budget. Help us help you.

You can't go wrong with a Zeiss diascope. If you don't want to spend a ton of money you can always go used.

saleen308,if you want to look thru my Leupold HD Gold ring spotter stop by at American Shooting Center one saturday morning and look thru it.I usally shoot there at 600yds.It very clear glass,but its more than $1000.

Minox has a spotter with a 45* eyepiece. It's fairly light. Under $400. I have been eyeballing this one. I have good experiences with Minox glass.

The new Lieca spotting scopes are tough to beat... A bit pricy, but fantastic optical quality and clarity! NJS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">saleen308,if you want to look thru my Leupold HD Gold ring spotter stop by at American Shooting Center one saturday morning and look thru it.I usally shoot there at 600yds.It very clear glass,but its more than $1000. </div></div>

I'll take you up on your offer since this is where I do most of my shooting. I'm ready to spend some time on the 200-300 range to qualify for your range.