• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for reliable gunsmith.

Re: Looking for reliable gunsmith.

Mark Gordon @ Short Action Customs is an absolute perfectionist. His prices right now are the best out there because he recently started his own business. The rifle he built for me shoots within .25 MOA with his test ammunition. I was there when he test fired it. If it doesn't shoot well enough when he tests it he will re-work the rifle until it does and then it receives his stamp. You can't go wrong with Mark!

As stated there are some very good 'smiths right here. My next rifle is going to be a Roscoe..La Precision Rifles. APA, GAP, David Tooley are the ones I have experience with being very good and making fine shooting boom sticks there are others that I hear good things about here and other sites.

Mark Gordan @ Short Action Customs....He`s fast an good you won`t regret it.He`s has done apprx. $3,500 in work for me in the last 3 months.

I just finished a Robert Gradous rifle build class, I can say with confidence that I will be spending my $ there. His process is detail oriented with precision. Expect some pics and a write up shortly.